While we acknowledge not all of the work and services we offer is rocket-science, the convenience of offloading this important task cannot be overstated. Just consider some of the tasks that often are integral to keeping your computers humming:
- Managing backup and making sure it works.
- Making sure updates are posted on a regular basis, including the operating system and antivirus/antispyware programs.
- Troubleshooting peripheral problems, like mice, printers, CD drives etc.
- Ensuring your software stays current—as it’s appropriate and affordable for your budget.
- Researching and recommending new hardware, including computers and printers.
- Troubleshooting networking issues, including internet connectivity and appropriate speed for your budget.
- Recovering from ultimate disasters and developing backup plans to run your business when your computers are down.
- Recommendations on using your computers to increase your productivity and being organized.
- Making changes as your needs change.